About the Event
Join the party at the UK’s largest chilli festival at West Dean Gardens near Chichester. Dance to live Latin music, watch cookery demonstrations by top chefs and taste delicious chilli foods. Explore West Dean Gardens with talks and tours, find the hidden cinema and book at table in the pop-up restaurants. Make the most of the family-friendly festival atmosphere and camp on-site with great facilities. Book before 25 July for a 20% early bird discount.
- Live music including DJs and Latin bands
- Los Amigos, champagne and cider bars, cocktail camper van
- Browse over 140 stalls offering chilli gifts, plants seeds and produce
- Cookery demonstrations with top chefs
- Gardening talks and Gardens tours
- Children’s activities
- Explore the gardens
- Family area
- NEW Hidden cinema
- NEW Art installations
- NEW Pop-up restaurants
- NEW Workshops – dance, drumming, food and childrens cookery.