Workshop: Garden Design – Swiss Garden
Saturday, April 8, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
About the Event
Learn the basics of garden design and pick up expert tips from RHS and Chelsea Flower Show award winning garden designer Philippa Pearson. Using the Swiss Garden as a base for looking at garden layout and landscape design, this workshop will include practical sessions with refreshments and lunch included. Part of the programme will include a tour of the garden – please wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Refreshments and lunch included, for special dietary requirements please email Juliette.Paxton@shuttleworth.org.
The itinerary will include:
- Looking at what you have in your garden already
- What do you want to achieve?
- Where to look for inspiration and ideas
- A synopsis of historical garden design
- Hard landscaping options
- A tour of the Swiss Garden
Ticket Price: £40